Tart “Montmorency” cherries picked at a local orchard are combined with sweet red “Elephant Heart” plum juice to make Aunt Becky’s Cherry Pie Plum Jam. The combination is an authentic sweet-tart jam with whole cherries at the top and rich jam underneath. It’s not your store-bought cherry pie filling. If you want to be nice, you can share the whole cherries. But if you’re greedy, you’ll eat the cherries off the top first.
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Aunt Becky’s Cherry Pie Plum Jam
- Aunt Becky’s Almond Coconut Granola
- Spoon Vanilla Greek Yogurt into bowl
- Add Aunt Becky’s Cherry Pie Plum Jam
- Top with Aunt Becky’s Almond Coconut Granola
- Try to convince your family, friends and co-workers it’s not dessert (and tell me how you did it)