Share, Like, and Comment on Facebook for more entries to win! You can also get more entries to win on Etsy, Twitter and WordPress. Details below…
Because I love giving away prizes, I will be increasing your chances to win!
Aunt Becky will be celebrating a two year Jam-iversary the entire month of August. The celebration will include prizes and give-aways. There are several ways you can enter to win via social media. You can get one entry to win for each time you:
- Like Aunt Becky’s on Facebook
- Comment on Aunt Becky’s Facebook page
- Add a photo on Aunt Beckys’ Facebook page
- Share a post from Aunt Becky’s Facebook page
- Make Aunt Becky’s Shop one of your favorites on Etsy
- Write a review of one of Aunt Becky’s products on Etsy
- Purchase a jar on Etsy
- Follow Aunt Becky’s WordPress blog
- Comment to one of Aunt Becky’s WordPress blog posts
- Follow Aunt Becky’s on Twitter
- Comment on a tweet from Aunt becky
- Retweet a post from Aunt Becky
Tualatin Farmers’ Market
- Purchase a jar at the Tualatin Farmers’ Market or in person
In case you forgot, I’m a CPA for my day job. Just like the auditors for the Academy Awards, I take the prizes and contest rules very seriously. So here goes.
If you already Like, Follow, Favorite, etc. you are already have one entry!
Prizes will be awarded at least weekly and names will be selected using (nerd alert) a random number generator in Excel. Trust me when I say, I love this stuff!
Immediate family members and their families are not eligible to win. For example, no prizes for my sister Heather, my brother-in-law Scott or his immediate family, my cousin Susanna or her family, etc. Sorry Nana and Papa, you’re off the list too. Last but not least, my boyfriend John and his family is also not eligible. If you fit in this category, you can still like, share, post, comment and share with your friends.
If you win a prize, you will be notified and must reply within 5 business days. After 5 business days, I will draw another name from the pool of names eligible on the day you originally won.
If you live in the Portland area, I will coordinate with you for in person delivery. If you don’t live in the Portland area, I will ship your product for fee. You will be given the option to order other jars on Etsy to be shipped with your prize.
I think that’s it. Stay tuned for the first contest! Thank you to all my family, friends, co-workers and customers for your support and suggestions!