At kindergarten graduation, my niece Lily announced the she wanted to be a Chef when she grows up. She’s a self-proclaimed “good cook-ah”.
Whenever I visit, Lily and I make something together. Gracie and my nephew Andy like to help too. Anna just wants to eat the finished product. These are the Lily approved, kid-friendly versions of some of Aunt Becky’s recipes.
- Cinnamon Walnut Scones with Caramel Pear Butter
- Gluten Free Almond Coconut Bar Cookies with Robata Apricot Fruit Spread
- Honeycrisp Apple Butter Tarts
- Reduced Sugar Strawberry Fruit Spread with Shortcake
- Sunshine Cupcakes with Seville Orange Marmalade Buttercream Frosting