Luscious chocolate bombs of goodness filled with melted blackberry merlot jam. Bonus is these take less than 10 minutes to make and 20 minutes to bake.
- Ghirardelli dark chocolate brownie mix (also need one egg, water and vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup Aunt Becky’s Blackberry Merlot Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow instructions on box for brownie mix
- Fill muffin tin with 12 paper liners
- Using measured scoop, fill paper liners 1/3 full of brownie mix
- Add 1 tsp. jam
- Divide remaining brownie mix into paper liners
- Bake 20 minutes until brownies are done
Who are we kidding? Don’t wait for the brownies to cool! Use a butter knife to wedge a brownie out of the piping hot muffin tin. Try not to burn your finders as you delicately tear the paper off the brownie over a bowl. Since it’s warm, I guarantee the brownie will fall apart. Add a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream. Sneak to another room in your house to hide from your significant other/children/dog to gobble it down quickly and secretly.